Weight Counselling Programme
Manage Diabetes and Cardiovascular Health including Blood Pressure and High Cholesterol. Learn to prevent ill health by losing necessary weight and keep it off.
This Structured Weight Loss Programme Is Medically Supervised And Includes:
- Personal Assessment
- Full Medical Check Up
- Individual Programmes To Suit Your Personal Lifestyle
- Regular One On One Counselling From A Qualified Counsellor / Psychologist
- Frequent Measurements Taken To Show Inches Lost, Weight And Bmi
- Dietary, Nutritional And Activity Advise
- Ongoing Medical Supervision
- Optional Maintenance Programme
- Evidence Based Methods Used Include:
- Humanistic Counselling
- Behavioural Modification
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
This weight loss programme has been described as a personal exploration into understanding the reasons why “weight” became a problem in the first place, while learning the skills to change and leave the “weight problem” in the past for good.
Programme suitable for all age groups, men and women and families are seen as a group. Also, suitable for those who need to gain weight to improve and maintain health and wellbeing.
No gimmicks, no pills, no potions, no meal replacements such as bars and shakes, no over-exercising and no unrealistic expectations.
Simply put; sustainable lifestyle modification that can improve your physical health and increase your self-confidence.
To arrange an appointment please phone the clinic @ 045 850060